FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
UK & Europe Shipping information

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
propsjonnyb
Community Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: UK & Europe Shipping information Reply with quote

Rich has asked me to post a bit of information about shipping and duty costs, on the kits etc ., so here goes - this is taken directly from a mail to Rich about consolidating shipping .

"Shipping a consignment to me in UK does mean only one duty payment per shipment, as I can then re ship within EU countries without paying any additional duty, since I only pay 17.5% duty here (UK) , in some countries it goes up to 22%, so there is a saving involved. Depending on numbers, I would devide the duty up between orders and ask teh individual customers to pay postage plus the shared duty, I'd estimate the saving to be about 5% on average as internal (EU) postage is a lot less that freight shipping direct from USA ."

This could mean a slight delay as Rich would wait on sending the shipment , but as he send it tracked and traced , I can pre warn UK customs and fast track it through on average 10 working days from door to door .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: