FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages
 Forum Index      Log in  Register
Making my first PKD

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NikToo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Making my first PKD Reply with quote

I've built a few props over the years, so when I got tickets for the Secret Cinema showing of Blade Runner I thought I'd get myself in gear and finally get a PKD. I've looked at them before but not in depth. I found what I guess is the Australian Rick Ross recast, although I didn't know this at the time. Unfortunately I didn't see the Tomensuke stunt release as that would have been perfect.

Looking forward to getting started with this, looks like a fun kit.
Silverside
Community Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m going to the Secret Cinema event in London too but you should be warned; no replica guns will be allowed on site. You won’t eben be allowed to take a phone in. All offending items will be locked up and returned after the event. The public will be issued a ‘character’ to play and they won’t be Blade Runners. There will be actors as runners to interact with at the event.
NikToo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverside wrote:
I’m going to the Secret Cinema event in London too but you should be warned; no replica guns will be allowed on site. You won’t eben be allowed to take a phone in. All offending items will be locked up and returned after the event. The public will be issued a ‘character’ to play and they won’t be Blade Runners. There will be actors as runners to interact with at the event.

Thanks, but I do realise running around with a replica gun is quite illegal. I do Dredd 2012 full on cosplay so always have to be careful with guns there. It was more a case of since I was going I thought I should do the gun as I've been eyeing it for a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Blade Runner Blaster Information and Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: